Learning Grammar Workbook 6
LEARNING GRAMMAR WORKBOOK 6 is specially designed to assess and expand the student’s usage of grammar in the English Language.
The contents of the book are meant to supplement the language structures taught in school. Each exercise contains several sections of carefully prepared questions. Explanatory notes and examples are provided before each exercise to guide the student in the usage of grammar.
The choice of words, vocabulary and sentence structures used have been carefully planned to ensure that they are varied and are within the student’s comprehension. A glossary is included at the end which gives the meanings to selected words in this book.
Answers are provided for easy assessment. Online lessons, comics and activities are tagged to the exercises, providing a platform for the student to learn and have fun at the same time. Learning grammar is therefore no longer an unenviable task.
By completing the exercises, the student will gain some degree of proficiency in the usage of grammar.
ISBN : 9789813212886
|No. of Pages||112|
|Author||Dr Lana Israel / Angela Leu|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions