Learning Mathematics Book 3
Learning Maths Book 3 (Revised Edition) is a comprehensive workbook that provides students with ample practice on various mathematics question types.
Summary of Learning Objectives
Refer to the overview of the topics in the book, which sets the pace for learning each topic.
Work Performance Table
Track your progress record for self-assessment and evaluation.
Check and recall the essential and critical mathematical formulae and information for each topic.
Work on these questions to become familiar with various question types.
ISBN : 9789813210035
Number of pages: 264
|No. of Pages||- 264|
|Author||- Alan Tan / Tina Myung|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions