Learning Science Lower Block 3/4 [Diversity, Cycles, Systems, Interactions, Energy]
LEARNING Science for Lower Block 3/4 covers all examinable themes and topics required in the latest school curriculum.
The questions in each topic are carefully structured to make clearer and consolidate science concepts. Real world examples are chosen to help students understand key concepts easily and effectively.
Extensive Range of Questions
The multiple-choice questions showcase the commonly tested questions that students should know. The structured questions test a student’s understanding and ability to apply scientific knowledge. Questions marked with a challenge students beyond the textbook. Students can use the Internet to find out more about the subject matter.
Learning Objectives and Comprehensive Answers
Learning objectives are indicated in the table of contents so students understand what they will accomplish. Answers are provided for fast and easy self-assessment.
Characteristics and Classification of Living and Non-living Things
Classification of Plants
Classification of Animals
Fungi and Microorganisms
Different Types of Materials
Life Cycles and Life Cycles of Animals
Life Cycles of Plants
The Three States of Matter
Our Body as a System and the Digestive System
Plants and Plant Parts
Characteristics of Magnets
Making Magnets and Uses of Magnets
Heat Energy and Temperature
ISBN : 9789813212411
Number of Pages: 144
|No. of Pages||- 144|
|Author||- Dianna Lane|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions