Learning Science Upper Block 5/6 [Cycles, Systems, Interactions, Energy]
LEARNING Science for Upper Block 5/6 covers all examinable themes and topics required in the latest school curriculum:
Reproduction in Flowering and Non-flowering Plants
Reproduction in Humans
Characteristics Parents Pass on to Their Young
Water and Its Three States
The Water Cycle
The Plant Transport System
Air and the Respiratory System
The Circulatory System
Cell – The Unit of Life
The Electrical System
Practical Use of Electricity INTERACTIONS
Factors of an Environment
Food Chains and Food Webs
Adaptations Man’s Impact on the Environment
Energy in Food
Forms and Uses of Energy
Sources of Energy
The questions in each topic are carefully structured to make clearer and consolidate science concepts. Real world examples are chosen to help students understand key concepts easily and effectively.
Extensive Range of Questions
The multiple-choice questions showcase the commonly tested questions that students should know. The structured questions test a student’s understanding and ability to apply scientific knowledge. Questions marked with a challenge students beyond the textbook. Students can use the Internet to find out more about the subject matter.
Learning Objectives and Comprehensive Answers
Learning objectives are indicated in the table of contents so students understand what they will accomplish. Answers are provided for fast and easy self-assessment.
ISBN : 9789813212428
Number of pages: 160
|No. of Pages||- 160|
|Author||- Dianna Lane|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions