Learning Vocabulary Workbook 3
The main objective of LEARNING VOCABULARY WORKBOOK 3 is to help build and expand a student’s vocabulary in the English language.
1. Table of Contents
This shows clearly the key objective and focus of each exercise and where online activities are tagged, making it easy to identify specific vocabulary types for learning.
2. Practice Exercises
The exercises are designed to supplement learning and encourage the correct use of English vocabulary through teaching specific word groups, including collective nouns, antonyms, word forms, figurative expressions and phrasal verbs.
Meanings of selected words from each exercise are found here to build vocabulary and to improve comprehension.
Designed with an option to be an independent booklet, the answer key contains answers to all questions, including suggested answers for openended questions.
5. Tear-out Format
This means the lessons and exercises can be easily removed and presented as homework or class work or quizzes. The glossary and answer pages can be removed and filed away for future reference.
6. Additional Reproducible Activities
Reproducible worksheets on selected topics are available here. These are useful as quick assessments of a child’s understanding of the work taught.
7. Lesson Plans
Ideas and suggestions on how to present each lesson to enhance learning are provided here. These are useful resources for both classroom and home learning.
ISBN : 9789813214286
|No. of Pages||104|
|Author||Dr Lana Israel / Angela Leu|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions