Master Comprehension Open-Ended P5
This book covers the skills required for students to master effective skills in the Comprehension (Open-ended) section of the Primary 5 English examination syllabus.
• Notes and examples to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE section.
• Short guided exercises to provide students with immediate practice and guidance.
• Pointers are provided to warn students about common errors to avoid when they answer questions.
• 10 Full Practice Papers for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
• An answer key for self-evaluation and evaluation by teachers and parents.
This book can be used in the classroom with teacher supervision or at home for independent learning.
No of Pages: 132
Author: Lim Geok Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here