Mastering Comprehension Visual Text & Cloze P1
There are 2 main sections in the book.
Section 1: Visual Text Comprehension
The section on Comprehension Visual Text is different from Comprehension (Open-Ended). A visual text has images and words to convey meaning. These help to make the meaning of the information clearer for readers. Examples of visual texts are: web pages, flyers, posters, advertisements, brochures, newsletters. The following common types of questions in Comprehension Visual Text are explained in this section: (a) Important details, (b) Reasons, (c) Evidence, (d) True statement, (e) Punctuation. 10 full tests in Comprehension Visual Text follow this section.
Section 2: Comprehension Cloze
Comprehension cloze is a test of pupils’ ability to comprehend a text. There are 15 deletions in the text. The missing words are from different word classes. The following are some useful strategies on comprehension cloze covered in this book: (a) Collocations, (b) Contextual clues, (c) Connectors, (d) Grouping, (e) Pronouns. 10 tests in Comprehension Cloze follow this section.
No of Pages: 120
Author: Lim Geok Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions