Mastering English with The Straits Times [Upper Primary Edition]
Mastering English with The Straits Times: The Upper Primary Edition is a workbook which
- is based on the latest Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) format
- is aligned with the English syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education, Singapore
- provides guided practice that help pupils prepare for the various components in actual examinations
- contains authentic stories and photographs from The Straits Times that help build the pupils’ vocabulary, improve their general knowledge and raise their
- awareness of current affairs
- is filled with rich ideas and sound tips from teachers, better equipping pupils with the relevant skills and techniques that help them in practical application
The book comprises four main components:
1. Oral practice
2. Paper one practice – Composition
3. Paper one practice – Situational writing
4. Paper two practice – Comprehension
It also includes a visually attractive section on graphics idioms – a fun way for pupils to learn new English phrases!
Number of pages: 108
The workbook’s content is developed by Straits Times Schools – the team that publishes Little Red Dot and IN – award-winning educational supplements for primary and secondary schools, respectively. It is also the driving force behind successful events such as The Big Spell and The Big Quiz.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions