Math Whizz 3
Math Whizz is specially written to nurture learners’ keen interest in Math, beyond the usual school curriculum.
The books consist of worked examples and higher-order practice questions which stretch the learner’s mind to its fullest. Each topic opens with a comic strip that introduces important Math concepts in a light-hearted way. Dialogues within each topic guide students through thinking processes. Solutions provide step-by-step guides in problem-solving. The books are a useful and strategic tool for Primary 1, 2 and 3 pupils to build a strong foundation for future Mathematical Olympiad competitions as well as for the Gifted Education Programme (GEP) screening test.
- Interesting non-routine problems
- Sharpens visualisation and thinking skills
- Solutions for guided learning
Writer: Loh Cheng Yee, Lim Hwee Kheng
ISBN: 978 981 288 640 8
No. of pages: -
|ISBN||978 981 288 640 8|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions