Math Whizz 6
Math Whizz is specially written to nurture learners’ keen interest in Math, beyond the usual school curriculum.
The books consist of worked examples and higher-order practice questions which stretch the learner’s mind to its fullest. Each topic opens with a comic strip that introduces important Math concepts in a light-hearted way. Dialogues within each topic guide students through thinking processes. Solutions provide step-by-step guides in problem-solving. The books are a useful and strategic tool for pupils to build a strong foundation for PSLE.
- Questions involving real-life, inductive and critical reasoning for problem-solving
- Step-by-step guides in problem solving
- Alternative solutions to hone thinking processes
- Important skills for PSLE non-routine problems
- Systematic and efficient 2-dimensional tables to solve word problems
- Rules to identify the correct net of solid figures
Writer: Loh Cheng Yee, Teo Kai Meng
ISBN: 978 981 324 177 0
No. of pages: 162
|ISBN||978 981 324 177 0|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here