Mathematics Challenging Problems 3
Mathematics Challenging Problems is designed to help the pupil in problem solving. The emphasis is on the development and understanding of mathematical concepts by presenting worked solutions clearly. The questions are challenging and though provoking. The pupil is expected to put on his/her thinking caps and give each question serious thought before attempting them.
- Rigorous exercises to aid in mastery of concepts
- Challenging word problems
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814637404
|No. of Pages||176|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions