Mathematics Heuristics & Strategies (to Problem Solving) 2
The Math Booster Primary 1 to 6 is a series of practice books designed to develop pupils’ problem-solving skills using the various heuristics. Topics in these books closely follow those laid out in the syllabus set out by the Ministry of Education, Singapore. Emphasis is also given to mental calculations by using the heuristic, restate the problem. Appendices at the end of each book include the ‘History of Mathematics’ games to extend pupils’ interest in Mathematics.
What are heuristics?
Heuristics are strategies that increase the likelihood of solving a problem. The Singapore Primary Math Syllabus focuses on using thinking skills and heuristics to solve problem sums. The following diagram shows four classes of heuristics. Other books in this series will cover the other heuristics.
ISBN: FBP 9810995744
Price includes local postage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions