MATHEMATICS PROBLEM SUMS SOLUTIONS AND STRATEGIES 3
This is a professionaly prepared series of guidebooks designed to meet the increasing demands and sophistication of the primary school mathematics programme. Much care and thought have gone into its construction to ensure that it meets the objectives of the mathematics syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education. Mathematics problem sums solutions and strategies is presented topically to help pupils to systematically revise and consolidate their understanding of any topics.
To futher help pupils organize their learning journey, the probelm sums in each topic are graded as manageable. Tough or Brain Buster. These examination-type problem sums are followed by crystal clear solutions to give pupils a better insight into the examiniation process and consequently equip them to face their school examinations with greater confidence and competence.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions