MATHEMATICS TUTOR 1A
Mathematics Tutor 1A, is the first of a two-book series specially written to serve as a mathematics companion for primary 1 pupils. This 9-chapter volume, which follows closely to the new mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for pupils who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping pupils revise in an effective and efficient way, as well as to help them prepare confidently for their class tests.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 1A, contains the following features:
- Targets to help pupils focus on the relevant concepts during their revision.
- Comprehensive notes and worked examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help them learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking skills corner is where pupils can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. They will be able to train their problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Review assessments are found after every few chapters to help pupils refresh all the concepts learned in these chapters.
Answers with complete worked solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for reference.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Lee-Ann Goh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here