MATHEMATICS TUTOR 1B
Mathematics Tutor 1B, is the second of a two-book series specially written to serve as a mathematics companion for primary 1 pupils. This 11-chapter volume, which follows closely to the new mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for pupils who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping pupils revise in an effective and efficient way, as well as to help them prepare confidently for their class tests.
Each topic in Mathematicss Tutor 1A, contains the following features:
- Targets to help pupils focus on the relevant concepts during their revision.
- Comprehensive notes and worked examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help them learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking skills corner is where pupils can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. They will be able to train their problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Review assessments are found after every few chapters to help pupils refresh all the concepts learned in these chapters.
Answers with complete worked solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for reference.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Lee-Ann Goh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions