MATHEMATICS TUTOR 2B
Mathematics Tutor 2B, is the second of a two-book series specially written to serve as a mathematics companion for Primary 2 pupils. This 8-chapter volume, which follows closely to the new mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for pupils who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping pupils revise in an effective way, as well as to help them prepare confidently for their class tests.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 2B, contains the following features:
- Targets to help pupils focus on the relevant concepts during their revision.
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasized. The worked examples will help them learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where pupils can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. Here they will be able to train their problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Semestral Assessment 2 Specimen Paper is also included in this volume.
Answers with Complete Worked Solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for reference.
Pupils will find the books very useful during their revision, as it will help them excel in mathematics!
No. of Pages: -
Author: Lee-Ann Goh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions