Mathematics Tutor 4A - Revised Edition
Mathematics Tutor 4A is the first of a two-book series specially written to serve as your mathematics companion in your primary 4 classes. This new 9 chapter volume, which follow closely to the newly implemented mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for the student who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping you revise in an effective and efficient way, as well as to help you prepare confidently for your examinations.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 4A contains the following features:
1. Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during your revision.
2. Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help you learn how to solve similar types of questions.
3. Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
4. Thinking skills corner is where you can find more challenging and thought provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters. Revision exercises are found after every few chapters to help you refresh and consolidate all the concepts learned in these chapters.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions