Maths Holistic Assessment 1
Maths Holistic Assessment aims to help the pupil build their foundation, realise their potential and develop a passion for learning Mathematics. Instead of a heavy emphasis on year-end examinations, a range of assessment modes and bite-sized forms of assessment are used for richer feedback on learning.
The pupil can expect to work on :
- ‘Review Exercise' to elicit his/her understanding of the concepts;
- ‘Basic Skill Test' to measure his/her ability to use the skills appropriately;
- ‘Journal Writing' to express the pupil's thinking process in problem solving and his/her feeling towards learning of Mathematics.
This will encourage self-exploration and creativity; ICT Activity equips the pupil with critical competencies to succeed in a knowledge-based economy; Mini-Test ensures the pupil have achieved progressive learning; Progress Report for Mini-Tests and Performance Tasks evaluates the pupil's understanding and give educators and parents an opportunity to provide feedback to him/her.
ISBN : 9789814614511
|No. of Pages||216|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here