Maths Holistic Assessment 1
Maths Holistic Assessment aims to help the pupil build their foundation, realise their potential and develop a passion for learning Mathematics. Instead of a heavy emphasis on year-end examinations, a range of assessment modes and bite-sized forms of assessment are used for richer feedback on learning.
The pupil can expect to work on :
- ‘Review Exercise' to elicit his/her understanding of the concepts;
- ‘Basic Skill Test' to measure his/her ability to use the skills appropriately;
- ‘Journal Writing' to express the pupil's thinking process in problem solving and his/her feeling towards learning of Mathematics.
This will encourage self-exploration and creativity; ICT Activity equips the pupil with critical competencies to succeed in a knowledge-based economy; Mini-Test ensures the pupil have achieved progressive learning; Progress Report for Mini-Tests and Performance Tasks evaluates the pupil's understanding and give educators and parents an opportunity to provide feedback to him/her.
ISBN : 9789814614511
|No. of Pages||216|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions