Maths Olympiad for Lower Primary
Creative Mathematics is used in Mathematics Olympiad to test the logical deduction of the competitors. In the past few years, Creative Mathematics questions have appeared in the Singapore PSLE examination. If pupils have been exposed to Creative Mathematics, they will not have problems answering the questions. These books are specially written for pupils interested in Mathematics Olympiad. It will be an excellent complementary text for primary school pupils. Each chapter includes numerous creative problem-solving questions to develop pupils' ability in this area.
- Comprehensive coverage of topics
- Questions of high-order thinking skills arranged in increasing level of difficulty
- Step-by-step worked solutions for complete understanding
ISBN : 9789814308908
|No. of Pages||250|
|Author||Li Lan Lan|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions