Maths Olympiad for Lower Primary
Creative Mathematics is used in Mathematics Olympiad to test the logical deduction of the competitors. In the past few years, Creative Mathematics questions have appeared in the Singapore PSLE examination. If pupils have been exposed to Creative Mathematics, they will not have problems answering the questions. These books are specially written for pupils interested in Mathematics Olympiad. It will be an excellent complementary text for primary school pupils. Each chapter includes numerous creative problem-solving questions to develop pupils' ability in this area.
- Comprehensive coverage of topics
- Questions of high-order thinking skills arranged in increasing level of difficulty
- Step-by-step worked solutions for complete understanding
ISBN : 9789814308908
|No. of Pages||250|
|Author||Li Lan Lan|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here