Maths Olympiad Unleash The Maths Olympian In You! (Advanced)
The first series of books Maths Olympiad: Unleash the Maths Olympian in You! published in 2007 and 2008, has served as an ideal companion to students looking to establish a strong foundation in mathematics – be it for PSLE preparation or in hope that they might one day take part in the various local and international competitions.
The books are, therefore, also first-choice materials for parents of primary 5 & 6 (11-13years old) students looking for quality content in gifted programme training.
In this new edition you will fi nd the following additions:
• Write Equations
• Geometric Problem
• Complex Fraction
• Speed 2
Area and Perimeter of Circles has also been largely enhanced.
The objective is to cater to increasingly smarter children who have been exposed to a wide variety of topics. Some of these topics, which overlap the local mathematics syllabus, have also been adopted by schools here for students to practice on
Number of pages：280
Author: Terry Chew
|No. of Pages||- 280|
|Author||- Terry Chew|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions