Model Drawing Made Easy And Inspiring 5/6
Maths Model Drawing Made Easy and Inspiring aims to explain model drawing in a way that is easy and useful to the pupil to apply in Maths problems. Interesting dialogues between a teacher and her pupil makes learning interesting and promotes conceptual understanding. Skills are arranged in order of increasing difficulty. Ample practices and review reinforce the pupil's learning and understanding. The pupil may attempt challenging questions that are marked with an asterisk to stretch his/her potential. The pupil will be inspired to think independently to discover different ways of using model drawing to solve word problems effectively. This book is a powerful tool for the pupil and a useful reference for educators and parents.
- Worked examples presented in a friendly teacher-pupil dialogue
- Different levels of model drawing skills
- Practices, reviews and tests to reinforce understanding of concepts
ISBN : 9789814693394
|No. of Pages||526|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions