Model Drawing Made Easy And Inspiring 5/6
Maths Model Drawing Made Easy and Inspiring aims to explain model drawing in a way that is easy and useful to the pupil to apply in Maths problems. Interesting dialogues between a teacher and her pupil makes learning interesting and promotes conceptual understanding. Skills are arranged in order of increasing difficulty. Ample practices and review reinforce the pupil's learning and understanding. The pupil may attempt challenging questions that are marked with an asterisk to stretch his/her potential. The pupil will be inspired to think independently to discover different ways of using model drawing to solve word problems effectively. This book is a powerful tool for the pupil and a useful reference for educators and parents.
- Worked examples presented in a friendly teacher-pupil dialogue
- Different levels of model drawing skills
- Practices, reviews and tests to reinforce understanding of concepts
ISBN : 9789814693394
|No. of Pages||526|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here