More Than A Textbook - Classroom Mathematics Workbook (New Syllabus) 6A
This book is written to serve as a complement to its textbook - Classroom Mathematics series. The chapters in this workbook are written based on the latest primary mathematics syllabus issues by Ministry of Education.
This book consists of exercises to reinforce the mathematical concepts. Each exercise comprises questions from the corresponding chapters in the Classroom Mathematics series. The variety of questions in each exercise aims to stimulate the pupils' critical thinking skills. Answers to all questions and full worked solutions for more challenging questions that are marked with * are provided.
This book is highly recommended for pupils who want to develop mastery in Mathematics. It provides essential practice for the Mathematics concepts learnt. This will boost their confidence and competency in Mathematics. With this complementary Mathematics workbook, pupils will be better prepared to achieve excellent results in their examinations.
- Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract (CPA) approach in pedagogy
- Heuristics corner explains skills used to solve problems systematically
- Full colour textbooks
- Links to workbooks
|No. of Pages||108|
|Author||Yee Fook Shiong|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions