New 1000 Vocabulary 3
This series aims to provide primary school pupils with revision practice in examination format vocabulary questions that is so essential in doing well and scoring A grade in English Examinations. Each worksheet is designed in a fun and simple to use self-assessment format. Collectively, the worksheets covering a total of 1000 examination vocabulary questions will equip pupils with a wide-ranging coverage of commonly-tested questions.
It should come as no surprise if pupils find some of these questions appearing in their English examination. This series should prove to be a boon to teachers, parents and tutors seeking to effectively and adequately prepare pupils for the English Examination.
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions