New English Language Trial Examinations 2
Parents and students wonder about the content of the revised format and ask how they may prepare for the examination. Some may be worried and obviously what they need are sample test papers that show them the contents of the new format and the difficulty level ofthe new test so that they can assess themselves in the light of the new content, adapt to its difficulty level and familiarize themselves with the new testing format.
This series of 6 books are designed in conformity with the recently announced new examination format and covers all the components and sections in the new test. Students working through the test papers will become familiar with the new test format and process, and this will make them confident candidates who are able to perform at their optimum, doing the best they can do. For students who may have weaknesses of which they are not aware, these test papers serve as a vital tool for exam preparation as the process of self-assessment will uncover and enable them to focus and work on improving performance in their weak areas.
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions