New Mathematics - CA & SA paper P1
Each book in this series comprises 8 well-designed practice tests that have the same structure and standard as the actual school examinations. It tests students’ understanding of mathematical concept as well as their problem solving skills.
The higher order thinking questions in the test, though challenging and non-routine, are within the syllabus requirements for the level.
- Diagnosing learning difficulties and weak areas
- Revising key concepts and skills
- Improving problem solving skills
Familiarising with examination formats within time constraint so as to reduce chance of “freezing up” in real examinations.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here