New Mathematics - CA & SA paper P4
Each book in this series comprises 8 well-designed practice tests that have the same structure and standard as the actual school examinations. It tests students’ understanding of mathematical concept as well as their problem solving skills.
The higher order thinking questions in the test, though challenging and non-routine, are within the syllabus requirements for the level.
- Diagnosing learning difficulties and weak areas
- Revising key concepts and skills
- Improving problem solving skills
Familiarising with examination formats within time constraint so as to reduce chance of “freezing up” in real examinations.
|No. of Pages||128|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions