P2 Diagnostic Maths Topical Tests
This series of structured assessment tools assists in systematic evaluation of pupils’ learning so as to better understand their individual needs.The differentiated tests (Basic & Advanced) in each unit will engage pupils in effective and reflective learning.
Basic Test A - Focus on testing comprehension of key concepts and skills as well as fundamental problem solving skills.
Advanced Test B - Focus on testing application of analytical skills, thinking skills and heuristics.
When pupils achieve 100% accuracy in these tests, they are bound to do very well in school tests and examinations!
|No. of Pages||176|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions