P5 Science Score in Open-Ended Questions
Science Score in Open-Ended Questions - A Concept-based Approach to Science P6
This book introduces a technique to answer Science open-ended question. It focuses on the thought process where pupils are required to identify the concept that the question is based on. They have to know and understand what is being tested in the question, have to be familiar with the key ideas of that concept. With these, pupils can then make use of the key words of that concept and apply them to the questions. Every pupils is trained to follow the prescribed though process when answering open-ended questions in Science:
- What is the concept the question is testing?
- What is/are the key ideas of the concept?
- What are the key words used for this concept?
- Apply the concept based on the question asked.
This will help students to think systematically and in an organized manner by following the 4 steps listed to streamline their thought process.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions