Pocket Science for Curious Kids - Covering Primary 3-6 Themes
This enrichment book is guided by the Primary School Science syllabus framework set by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Topics covered are organised into MOE's five broad themes: Diversity, Cycles, Systems, Interactions and Energy.
The book seeks to enhance students' appreciation of the role of science in our lives by deepening their understanding of scientific concepts. Through real life examples and applications, this book endeavours to remind students that science is not simply an academic pursuit in itself but a vital tool that has far-reaching implications on our lives and the environment.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions