Primary 2 English Oral - Reading Aloud & Stimulus-based Conversation Essential Guide
Primary 2 English Oral - Reading Aloud & Stimulus-based Conversation
English Oral: Reading aloud and Stimulus-based Conversation P2 Essential Guide is specially designed to help pupils prepare for the reading and graphic stimulus components of the Primary English Language oral examination. There are 25 units arranged in a thematic flow with topics eliciting views from personal experiences, e.g. First Day In School, to the exploration of the larger environment, e.g. Around The World.
The reading component is especially designed for parents and educators to help their child prepare for the Reading Aloud component. Exercises based on the reading text are also given to help students learn the meaning and usage of new words, and enhance comprehension of the text.
The Stimulus-based Conversation component is designed with a structure to assist students.
- Conversational prompts are included for eliciting responses from the pupil.
- Pictures are used as guides to prompt pupils on the conversation topic.
- A structure of “Point”, “Reason” and “Example” is given to model conversational responses.
- Not all prompts require examples.
- A list of helping words is included to activate prior knowledge of the topic given
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here