Primary Chinese Graded Writing Series (Advanced) 阶梯作文-高级 2E
This series adopts a progressive and systematic approach to guide pupils in mastering writing techniques.
Features of the series:
• The Basic book uses fun, lively and purposeful lessons to stimulate pupils’ creativity and yearning for knowledge.
• The Intermediate and Advanced books explain the basic methods of literary composition and their application in writing.
• The Advanced book also includes a section on idioms to equip pupils with more vocabulary.
No of Pages: 226
Author: Shi Bin
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions