Primary Level Grammar and Usage Book 2
It is an indisputable fact that a sound foundation in grammar is a prerequisite for a good command of the English language. Primary Level Grammar And Usage is a series of six books specially tailored to the needs of Primary level students. The books provide a comprehensive coverage of the essential grammar items. Each item is introduced and explained in an ‘easy-to-understand’ and interesting way with examples and illustrations.
A variety of exercises is also provided to reinforce what the student has learnt. The vocabulary and sentence structures used are carefully graded to ensure that students will be able to maximise their learning.
The books aim to help pupils use English correctly and effectively, thereby achieving a reasonable level of proficiency in the language.
ISBN : 9789814418010
Number of pages: 184
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions