PSLE English Drills
PSLE English drills is modelled after the latest PSLE English Language examination format issued by the Ministry of Education. It is purposefully organised into different components of paper 2, the written paper that holds the highest weightage. The pupil is expected to study the PSLE specimen paper first to be familiar with the latest examination format, style of questions and coverage of content in the syllabus. He/she should attempt the PSLE specimen paper and pay attention to the components that he/she may be weak in. Give more emphasis on these weaker components while attempting the drills to take note the recurring errors and zero in on areas that still have more rooms for improvement. The pupil may revisit the PSLE specimen paper and evaluate his/her progress. This holistic approach will help the pupil be fully equipped for Paper 2 of the latest PSLE English Language examination.
|No. of Pages||188|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions