PSLE Foundation Science
PSLE Foundation Science prepares students sitting for Foundation Science tests and examinations. The book comprises of 10 papers.
5 Thematic Practice Papers
Each practice set is a short revision test designed to assess a student’s understandingof the science themes covered from primary 3 to 6 — Diversity, Systems, Cycles,Energy and Interactions. The practice papers cover skills in multiple-choice questions,structured questions and open-ended questions.
5 Simulated PSLE Foundation Science Papers
These simulated examination papers follow the latest PSLE Foundation Science format as shown in the table below.
Booklet Item Type Marks
- A Multiple-choice Questions 32 marks
- B Structured Questions 14 marks
- Open-ended Questions 24 marks
PSLE Foundation Science has been structured specifi cally, from the thematic practice to the simulated PSLE papers, to help students gain the necessary knowledge and skills to answer examination-styled questions. In this way, students will be well prepared and confident in tackling science questions before they take on the final important examination.
ISBN : 9789814357593
Number of pages: 144
|No. of Pages||- 144|
|Author||- Gan Yi Shen|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions