Right Before PSLE- PSLE English
The main objective of Right Before The Exam – PSLE English is to prepare students for standard and tricky examination questions.
- There are 6 mock examination papers consisting of Paper 1 (Situational Writing and Continuous Writing) and Paper 2. Each set of papers simulates the style, type and standard of questions found in the latest syllabus of the PSLE English.
- Explanation for difficult or tricky vocabulary and confusing grammar rules will be explained in the answers after the relevant questions. Students can use these to help them answer similar questions in other tests.
- Complete answers are provided including model compositions that students can use as a resource for writing and to learn creative words and phrases.
- This means that each set of papers can be easily removed for students to attempt each examination paper like an actual examination. The answer pages can be removed and filed away for future reference.
ISBN : 9789814754637
Number of pages : 144
|No. of Pages||- 144|
|Author||- J. Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here