Science Frequently Asked Questions - Upper Block Pri 5/6
Science Frequently Asked Questions focuses on commonly-tested examination questions in Primary schools. The pupil can revise science concepts learnt through multiple worked examples with answers and explanations provided immediately after each question. Keywords used in answers are highlighted to aid pupils in identifying and memorising them. A short revision exercise at the end of each chapter tests pupils' understanding of the concepts learnt. The pupil may handle examination questions confidently and efficiently to gain better time management during examinations.
- Thematic approach - comprises 4 themes in Upper Block Science syllabus
- Each theme is broken down into chapters
- Each chapter has worked 20 MCQs and 30 open-ended questions
- Questions are commonly-tested exam questions
- Answers and explanations are provided immediately after each questions
- Keywords are highlighted in explanations to help students in their revision
- Students can try the questions before getting their answers immediately
- If students are to fully understand the questions and the concept, they should be able to do well for questions of similar nature
ISBN : 9789814693769
|No. of Pages||428|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions