Science Process Skills [Lower Block 3/4]
Recognizing the greater emphasis on process skills-based questions in school examinations, the author aims to expose students to a variety of such questions. Very often, students may become confused and even taken aback if they come across a question they have never seen before. Thus, this book assists them in this area by covering a wide range of process skills-based questions to give them ample practice and boost their conﬁdence level during examinations.
The nature of process skills-based questions is that a thorough knowledge of the relevant scientiﬁc topic and how to apply it will enable a student to answer the questions with ease. In reality, without sufﬁcient exposure, many ‘book smart’ students may ﬁ nd themselves in doubt, especially within the time constraints of a nerve-wrecking examination. To tackle process skills-based questions, practice and familiarity play an important role.
Many assessment books consist of a large proportion of fact-based questions. The answers to such straightforward questions can be easily found in students’ Science textbooks; they do not pose much difﬁculty to those who have studied the relevant chapters well. On the other hand, when it comes to process skills-based questions, having access to a large pool of different types of such questions will certainly beneﬁt students and give them that added edge to do well in their Science examinations.
The questions in this book have been divided into 5 themes according to the latest Science Syllabus for Lower Block 3/4. Students may attempt the questions (on their own or as a teacher-guided activity) after they have learnt the relevant chapter in school. Alternatively, students can use them as revision for their examinations. The questions have been deliberately set at a challenging standard to encourage students to think about a problem at a deeper level in order to solve them. The complete set of suggested answers and Teachers’ Notes have been included in the book for easy reference.
Number of pages: 304
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions