Science Teacher's Tips P6-P5 Book 2
The Science Teacher's Tips series is written for students to pick up vital tools for answering science questions with precision and confidence. Through the teacher's tip at the end of every question, students will familiarise themselves with essential facts, concepts and answering techniques required to help them score marks in the questions. Students rarely refer to their guide books while practising their science questions, even when there are facts or concepts that they are either uncertain of or have forgotten.
This translates to inaccurate answers due to lack of clarity on the subject matter. Therefore, this series serves to refine students' ability in expressing their answers by providing them with important facts and concepts before answering the questions. In addition, students are taught to interpret and approach each question in a systematic way. Answering techniques are also taught so that students have a structured approach to handling certain types of questions that appear across the topics.
The teacher's tips will guide students who struggle with how to phrase their answers. As students repeats the process of guided answering, they will become more adapt at identifying and using the correct key words and phrases that the question requires for open-ended questions, as well as remember the answering techniques which form the structure in answering certain types of questions featured in every topic. The science teacher's tip series will ensure that students are enriched with facts ,concepts, skills and techniques, which form the pillars for scoring marks in the science examination.
Click Here for Book 1.
|No. of Pages||-|
Dr Constance Goh
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions