Solve Exam-Type Mathematics Word Problems in 28 Essential Lessons - Primary 4
The objectives of this series Solve Exam-Type Mathematics Word Problems in 28 Essential Lessons are threefold:
1) To serve as an indicator and categorisation of the types of questions that are most current and constantly appearing in school examination papers.
2) To infuse teaching with a strong element of Mathematical Olympiad type of problems and methods, thus giving students the flexibility in their thinking skills as well as the versatility in approaching such problems.
3) A short story or mathematical amusement is written and included at the end of each lesson, which serves to inspire students and to make the learning of Mathematics more wholesome.
ISBN : 9789814672047
Number of pages: 328
|No. of Pages||- 328|
|Author||- Terry Chew|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions