Step by Step Mathematics 3
Whether pupils have been sufficiently taught and prepared for examinations is the major concern of teachers, parents and tutors. This book is a series of six specially designed books that addresses this concern. It is written in strict accordance with the latest primary mathematics Syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education and provides pupils with carefully graded exercises to help them master basic concepts, skills and processes so necessary in solving routine and challenging problems, and so succeed in examinations.
The exercises in each topic are graded under different levels of difficulty. It is important and necessary that pupils successfully master the items in one level before attempting those in the higher level. Trial examinations are included to provide pupils with revision that reinforces and consolidates their learning. This series promises to build a strong foundation in Mathematics. While it stretches their learning capacity, it also makes mastery of the subject manageable and enjoyable every step of the way.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions