Step-By-Step Maths 1
Step-by-Step Maths tailors to the needs of pupils, with special attention to the possible difficulties that may confront them in their learning. It is also designed with the following principle in mind: The learning of Mathematics becomes interesting and fun-filled when pupils, with acquired grasp of basic mathematical concepts, are able to respond positively to mathematical problems through creative analysis and problem-solving. Confidence motivates and drives one to success. This series equips pupils with the skills to perform academically and to meet the life challenges that lay ahead of them.
- Knowledge Application to use concepts learnt
- Process Skills Analysis for exposure to various strategies in tackling challenging and non-routine problems
- Mid year and End-of-year revisions papers for examination confidence
ISBN : 9789814403863
|No. of Pages||308|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here