Step-By-Step Maths 2
Step-by-Step Maths tailors to the needs of pupils, with special attention to the possible difficulties that may confront them in their learning. It is also designed with the following principle in mind: The learning of Mathematics becomes interesting and fun-filled when pupils, with acquired grasp of basic mathematical concepts, are able to respond positively to mathematical problems through creative analysis and problem-solving. Confidence motivates and drives one to success. This series equips pupils with the skills to perform academically and to meet the life challenges that lay ahead of them.
- Knowledge Application to use concepts learnt
- Process Skills Analysis for exposure to various strategies in tackling challenging and non-routine problems
- Mid year and End-of-year revisions papers for examination confidence
ISBN : 9789814574662
|No. of Pages||288|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions