Step-Up Maths Topic By Topic P1
Step-Up Maths series is closely aligned to the direction set by MOE, with the core aim of laying a strong foundation in Mathematics for pupils as well as enabling them to develop the ability in mathematical problem solving.
This series ensures maximum effectiveness in mastering significant and essential conceptual knowledge as well as procedural strategies as required in mathematical problem solving. Pupils will build great confidence and achieve excellence in the subject through the practices in the books.
|No. of Pages||268|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions