Stimulus-Based Conversation Guide
The stimulus-based conversation component of the English Language examination is new and therefore comes across as challenging and daunting to many pupils and parents. The pupil can expect to be guided on how to prepare for and answer examination questions relevant to the stimulus-based conversation section. The sample responses in the exercises contain strong verbs and colourful adjectives which help to provide depth to the descriptions and explanations. Good words and phrases have been underlined and a glossary is included in each exercise to help the pupil master the use of some of these challenging word and phrases. This will also serve as a useful resource to help improve the pupil’s vocabulary.
- Sample responses
- Challenging words highlighted and explained
- Tips given for topics and for speaking in general
ISBN : 9789814574938
|No. of Pages||92|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions