Tackling PSLE Maths Word Problems
As the weightage of word problems in PSLE Maths Examination is 50%, this book is written to cater for pupils who are keen to focus on Paper 2 of PSLE Maths examination. This book comprises 10 practices of word problems which provide pupils with sufficient practice before they take the examination. The word problems are all modelled after the common questions in the preliminary examinations set by top schools. Tips to tackle PSLE Maths word problems are provided to help pupils score well for their examinations. By excelling in this component of the examination, pupils will be able to achieve outstanding results in their examinations.
- 10 sets of practices focusing on word problems in Paper 2
- Modelled after top schools’ prelim papers
- Detailed worked solutions
- Include tips to handle word problems
- Suitable for students to zoom into word problems after revision of all topics
- Set at a higher level
- Paper 2 long questions take up 50% of paper weightage
ISBN : 9789814614085
|No. of Pages||176|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here