Targeting English Grammar Book 1
A grammar book for differentiated teaching and learning.
Targeting English Grammar is a series designed to teach English grammar at the primary school level.
- It recognises that children have different needs and abilities
- It rewards them for achievements and remedies those who need more help.
- Everything they need to know about English grammar in just twelve bare bone pages.
- Up to 50 tear-off worksheets for thei individual portfolios
- Over 50 grammar and vocabulary games, activities and teasers to cater for different learning styles and multiple intelligences
- Features both formatives and summative types of assessments
- Make your own grammar card games tha can be played over and over again, from the single-sided cut out pages.
- Extensive Word Banks to build children's vocabulary, spelling and grammar knowledge.
- With selected answers
Number of Pages: 142
Author: Del Merrick & Chailee Chan
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here