Targeting Maths - Problem Solving 2
Targeting Maths Problem Solving 2 is specially written to empower students to
- improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills
- sharpen their higher-order thinking skills
- think creatively, by finding more than one method of solution
- be skilled in model drawing, by applying the Singapore model method
- be confident in answering open-ended and estimation problems
- use logical reasoning as a heuristic to solve word problems
- apply problem solving to solve real-world problems
- Draw a Diagram
- The Model Method
- Look for Patterns
- Act it Out
- Guess and Check
- Make a List
- Work Backwards
- Open-ended Questions
The goal of the Targeting Maths Problem Solving series is to help readers become confident and successful problem solvers, by applying an arsenal of problem-solving heuristics to ultimately solve real problems.
Number of Pages: 210
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions