Targeting Synthesis & Transformation 1
Besides preparing for Primary English Language examination, synthesising and transforming sentences are important skills to acquire for sentence construction and ultimately composition writing. Topics are segregated into connector types with notes, examples and exercises. The pupil can expect to learn to synthesise separate sentences in the question and transform them into a single sentence without changing the meaning of it. He/she can expect to strengthen grammar skills through familiarising with grammar connectors.
- Concise notes arranged by connector type
- Exercises to reinforce learning
- Intensive practices
ISBN : 9789814662857
|No. of Pages||120|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here