Thematic Vocabulary 4A
Thematic Vocabulary 4A
It is of critical importance that students ace their English language examinations. To achieve this, this is crucial they build their vocabulary bank. The most effective way to enhance vocabulary learning is to teach them new words through themes. Hence thematic lessons are adopted in Singapore schools.
Thematic Vocabulary is designed to reflect all the themes covered in Singapore’s school textbooks. The lesson-by-lesson format that is adopted in this series ensures that users are empowered with the correct us of words needed both in the classroom and during examination.
Each thematic lesson comprises:
- Commonly-tested words
The definition and usage of these words are taught.
Additionally, a similar word is given for each word to further expand their vocabulary bank.
- Consolidated write-up
Words that have been taught are featured in a consolidated write-up in the form a story. This feature reinforces the correct use of the new words they have learnt.
- Vocabulary exercises
These vocabulary exercises are carefully crafted in the current PSLE testing format. They offer excellent training for students to make them exam-savvy.
General revision exercises are also incorporated throughout the book to facilitate mastery of the new words.
This series is the indispensable tool that will mould students to be masters in vocabulary and ensure they become savvy candidates.
Editors: Agnes Ng and Jemmies Siew
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions