Thinking Skills Maths Problem Sums Drills 4
This book from Casco Publications is a collection of 100 higher-order thinking skills questions specially written to help pupils sharpen and hone their problem solving skills. The problem sums in this book are arranged by topics in 10 Drills, each comprising 10 questions. Details worked solutions are provided for all questions at the end of the book.
Teacher's tips are included where necessary in the worked solutions to explain the problem solving process. Pupils preparing for their upcoming continual and semestral assessments will want to have this book as part of their must-have list.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Lee-Ann Goh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions